Where will dentistry take you?
Dentaid Overseas Volunteering Experiences offer an incredible opportunity for UK dental professionals to use their skills in other parts of the world. Working as part of a team you’ll treat hundreds of people who have no other access to dental care. Most volunteering trips are one or two weeks long and you’ll work alongside local dentists to run dental clinics in prisons, orphanages, refugee camps, community centres, churches, slum areas and remote villages. For those who would like to volunteer with Dentaid closer to home, we have a range of volunteering opportunities in the UK on board our mobile dental unit which provides emergency dental care for homeless and vulnerable people.
OVERSEAS AND UK VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2019/2020
- Email email@example.com to register your interest for Autumn 2020
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest for Spring 2020
- 29th February – 15th March 2020 | £2250
- 3rd – 18th October 2020 | £2250 – Places for dental nurses, therapists and hygienists only.
- 5th – 20th September 2019 | FULL
- 24th October – 8th November 2019 | FULL
- 13th – 28th February 2020 | £2250
- 10th – 25th September 2020 | £2250
- 29th June – 14th July 2019 | £2250 | FULL
July 2020 (exact dates tbc.) | £2300
- 12th – 20th October 2019 £1200 – Places for dental nurses only
- 30th May – 7th June 2020 £1200 – Places for dental nurses only
- Dewsbury – Individual days between November 8th and 15th. Dental nurses and assistants. Please email email@example.com to express your interest.