Where will dentistry take you?
Dentaid Overseas Volunteering Experiences offer an incredible opportunity for UK dental professionals to use their skills in other parts of the world. Working as part of a team you’ll treat hundreds of people who have no other access to dental care. Most volunteering trips are one or two weeks long and you’ll work alongside local dentists to run dental clinics in prisons, orphanages, refugee camps, community centres, churches, slum areas and remote villages.
OVERSEAS VOLUNTEERING TRIPS 2018/19
- March 23rd – April 7th 2019 l £2500 – DENTAL NURSES AND HYGIENISTS ONLY
- 11th – 27th April 2019 l £2250 – FULL
- 18th May – 2nd June 2019 | £2250
- 14th February – 1st March 2019 | FULL
- 5th – 20th September 2019 | FULL
- 24th October – 8th November 2019 | £2250
- 29th June – 14th July 2019 | £2250 | FULL
- 20th-28th April 2019 – DENTAL NURSES ONLY email firstname.lastname@example.org for cost
- 12th -20th October 2019 – FULL
- 8th – 23rd June 2019 | £2500
- To register your interest for September 21 – October 6 2019 please email email@example.com